Mickie, Cheryl, and Dr. Bosma make up the team for Vital Sleep Solutions, LLC. Their mission is to help as many people as possible to achieve optimal sleep and alleviate head, neck, and jaw pain.
Thomas Bosma is a retired dentist and sold his practice in order to have more time for patients with sleep apnea, TMD(temporal mandibular disorders), and head/neck pain. Dr.Bosma has specifically worked with TMD for over 34 years.
Dr. Bosma and his team are able to assist in the following diagnoses:
- -Chronic fatigue 3 months or longer
- -Diagnosis of Fibromylagia, IBS, Diverticulitis
- -Crohn’s Disease, Myofacial Pain and Dysfunctional, TMD, and Chronic Headaches
- -OSA Diagnosis no CPAP
- -OSA Diagnosis, CPAP intolerant.
What really makes this team so great is they make you feel at home. They like to work one on one with patients and hope to make them a patient and friend for life.
Vital Sleep Solutions, LLC offers a 30 minute complimentary consultation to discuss sleep apnea, TMD, head and neck pain.
Blue Ash – Food Truck
On November 9th, our tenants from New Orleans To Go will have their famous food truck parked in front of Building 10921. Forget your lunch at home and get ready for some delicious, authentic Louisiana Cajun Creole & Cuisine! Check them out at neworleanstogopoboys.com!
Featured: New Orleans To Go – Po’ Boy
Tenants are welcome to stop by Suite 222 in Building 10979 and meet your Blue Ash Office Team. We will be serving Pizza and Popcorn and taking a break from our daily tasks to get to know you better. Whether you’re a frequent visitor or haven’t stopped by in awhile, we would love to see you! Pizza will arrive at 12:30 so be sure to get here before it’s gone! Popcorn will be served until 3:00.
There is nothing like a really scary haunted house to get you in the Halloween spirit. The great thing about being in the Carmel/Indianapolis area is that there are some really good haunted houses to visit, and get your socks scared right off of you. So let CMC Office Center Carmel steer you in the right direction, and tell you where all the best Indianapolis haunted houses are!
- Indy Scream Park – voted as one of the best haunted houses in the nation, Indy Scream Parks offers up 6 different haunted attractions to choose from. It’s technically located in Anderson, IN., but trust me when I tell you it is well worth the drive. It is one of the scariest places to visit this Halloween! http://www.indyscreampark.com/
- Hanna Haunted Acres – this huge complex also provides different haunted attractions to chose from. You can get scared on a hayride, inside a haunted carnival, or get run down by zombies. That all sounds like fun right!? http://www.hannahauntedacres.com/
- The Asylum House – located at the Marion State Fairgrounds, this haunted house is truly terrifying. And with their 20th Anniversary happening this year, be ready to experience the best interactive haunting maze around! http://theasylumhouse.com/
- Necropolis: City of Perpetual Darkness – the name alone is scary enough! One of the biggest haunted houses in Indianapolis, be prepared to be spooked as you go through 4 different phases of Necropolis. http://www.darkarmies.com/
Welcome! We are so glad to have you at our community. Let us know if you have any questions or if there are any ways we can serve you. Please remember to break down your moving boxes when you dispose of them so there’s enough room for everyone’s trash. Welcome to our community!
Do you have an idea for an activity you’d like to see here? Whether it’s a game night or a walking group, let us know so we can help facilitate. We are always interested to hear your ideas about ways we can bring neighbors together for meaningful activities. We look forward to hearing from you.